What is the AEEEM?
FEDELE Madrid (AEEEM) is an association of private schools specialised in teaching Spanish as a foreign language. It was founded in 1995 with the aim of bringing together the leading schools in the sector to pool their efforts and to encourage closer collaboration in the defence of their commoninterests.
What are our objectives?
Among the principal objectives listed in FEDELE-Madrid statutes are
- to provide quality control guarantees and to work to defend the overall image of the sector.
- to promote the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language by working withboth public and private institutions.
- to defend the economic and professional interests of our members and to maintain high standards of professional ethics.
What guarantees de we offer?
All the member schools of FEDELE-Madrid provide clear guarantees of the quality of their courses as well as aaccommodation and any other services through their accreditation by either the Instituto Cervantes (as Accredited Centres )and/or the University of Alcala de Henares (through the CEELE certificate). These include:
- Complying with the quality controls necessary for the effective teaching of Spanish.
- Complying with the legal requisites demanded by the industry.
- Posessing the necessary materials and resources required for topquality teaching.
- A team of suitably qualified and fully trained teachers.
- A clear course syllabus which provides real guarantees of effective progress.
- Adveritsing which is an accurate and truthful representation of the products being presented.
- A clear layout of course prices and any other additional services.